I found Not Everything is Plain Black and White in the Destination Guide. I went there wearing this cute red mesh dress, but found a few free goodies there – some black and white avatars and clothes to help you become part of this cool art installation. I had some editing-fun with these photos.
- Shape: mine
- Skin: LB-Yasmin-Tone1/LB-M1 by La Dulce Vida (free; Lucky Board)
- Hair: Diana – 10K Subscriber Gift by ChiChickie (free group gift)
- Eyes: Deep Sky Mesh Eye (DEMO London Fog, w3) by Mayfly (free wearable demo)
- Dress: Mesh dress by coldLogic (free)
- Boots: Ugg Snow in Black by Sakide (free; Lucky Board)
- Poses: Gesticulate (free; Fab Free HQ)
- Location: Not Everything is Plain Black & White
- Viewer: Second Life 3.2.5
Other black and white skins and outfits are courtesy of Not Everything is Plain Black & White.