It took me a long time to snap this photo on the bridge. It’s not often that I get to take snapshots with shadows. Turning them on makes my FPS drop drastically and soon crash. Once I got my outfit together and find a nice spot, I get into position, find a pose and windlight, up my graphics and cross my fingers.
I got it all together and just as I was about to click that snapshot button, a new resident ran into me. I figured she was just passing through, but stopped to chat.
What are doing here alone, Jupiter? Oh, could you take a picture of me? Oh, teach me how? Great! Yes, I see that button. Drag it out, ok. Could you take a picture of us together? But my avatar keeps moving. Oh, poses, great. Thank you! Yes, I really like SL so far. Be my friend? Yay, thanks!
I got my photo eventually and, hopefully, we have new shutterfly in Second Life.
On another note, I love this dress from Fishy Strawberry. This store has become a favorite.
- Nails: Slate Gray by Rezipza Loc
- Hairbase & Hair: Baby Love in White by LoQ for the With Love (again) hunt (L$10)
- Dress: Plisse Dress in Plum by Fishy Strawberry for the Dressing Room
- Turtleneck: Breathe Sweater in Silver by Tiny Bird
- Leggings: Purple plain leggings by Jill
- Boots: Wedge boots by Woot for Xyroom
- Necklace: Rudolf in love necklace in gold by glow studio
- Location: Old Europe Winter Village
- Poses: Olive Juice and marukin for Four Corners
- Viewer: Second Life 3.2.4