I’ve been exploring a beautiful, Italian-inspired, coastal town called SolAria. It’s just one of those pretty places to hang out with friends and have a chat or take photographs.
It was a curious excursion. First, my green dress turned out not to include glitch pants. I ended up pairing it with jeans. Second, I bought the green boots and these say they’re green, but they’re not, are they? They’re blue and brown, right? It’s not just me. Finally, there are giant ants in SolAria. These ants are like the size of your head. The first two, I’m tossing up to Mercury retrograde. The giant ants are just an example of the scale issues in Second Life.
- Hairbase: Platinum by HeartSick
- Hair: Lady Luck in Snow by Clawtooth for Collabor88
- Nails: Green Leaf Nails by RezIpsa Loc
- Top: Always Belong to You in Olive by u.f.o for Collabor88
- Jeans: Low Rise Jeans in Midnight by fri.day
- Boots: Killiney Boots in Green(?) by FIR & MNA for Collabor88
- Necklace: My Own Tree by Concrete Flowers
- Location: SolAria
- Viewer: Viewer: Second Life 3.2.0