I love this outfit. It has an elegant, vintage feel with the puffy, Victorian blouse and two-toned, Oxford-style shoes, but the fur skirt and platforms on the shoes are very modern.
A curious thing about the skirt is that it’s an attachment with an alpha layer and doesn’t come with glitch pants. I think it’s mesh, which would mean that, to residents using certain viewers, I would appear as if I were wearing little more than a donut. Glitch pants are a good thing, dear designers.
- Hairbase: Platinum by HeartSick
- Hair: Caroline in arctic by Exile
- Nails: Golden Brown Nails by RezIpsa Loc
- Top: Victorian Blouse Mustard by So Many Styles for the Dressing Room
- Skirt: Fur Skirt by PRISS for Project Themeory
- Shoes: Appaloosa Booties by BAX for the Dressing Room
- Necklace: Time Goes By Necklace, gold, by glow studio for the Dressing Room
- Pose: marukin for Collabor88
- Location: SolAria
- Viewer: Viewer: Second Life 3.2.0