When I am an old woman, I shall wear purple
with a red hat that doesn’t go, and doesn’t suit me.
And I shall spend my pension on brandy and summer gloves
and satin candles, and say we’ve no money for butter.
I shall sit down on the pavement when I am tired
and gobble up samples in shops and press alarm bells
and run my stick along the public railings
and make up for the sobriety of my youth.
I shall go out in my slippers in the rain
and pick the flowers in other people’s gardens
and learn to spit.
My furry adventure is over, but I’m not ready to go back to my regular avatar. What I love about Second Life is the potential to be and do anything so why not play around with different looks that go beyond the shade of my hair?
This Granny avatar is free from Baiastice and comes with a wardrobe of clothing and accessories. I’ve had her in my Inventory a long time, but never found the occasion to wear her, but I don’t really need an occasion so here we are. And how fabulous are these shoes?
- Avatar: Grandma by Baiastice (free)
- Hairbase & Hair: Don’t Call Me Baby in Oyster by Magpie for Fashionably Late
- Dress: Tori by Nyte’N’Day for Fashionably Late
- Cardigan: Candy Brights in Purple by paper.doll for Fashionably Late
- Hat: Carmen Fedora by Illusions
- Necklace & Earrings: Vintage 50s Pearls in White by Dark Mouse
- Shoes: Iceli Spiked Stilettos in Red by Nardcotix for Fashionably Late
- Living room set (couch, chair, poof, rug): FIN
- TV: artilleri
- Gingerbread Plate & Hot Cocoa: LISP
- Poses: aDORKable, MP
- Viewer: Second Life 3.2.0