The holidays are a great time to be in Second Life. They can all be fun, but Halloween and Christmas are really something else. It seems all of Second Life is transformed.
There are lots of great things to see and do during the month of October. The first on my list is Octoberville followed by some great hunts, particularly the Seasons Hunt and Zombie Popcorn. I wanted to see what else was out there so I checked out the Destination Guide inworld and hit the teleport. There are a lot of haunted houses and a wide range of approaches from the whimsical to downright gory. Here are a few places I enjoyed this week, but there’s still more to explore.
On another note, I love this hair from LeLutka. It’s my first mesh hair and it’s awesome how it moves with the avatar. I know I look like I’m wearing a donut on my head to those of you without a mesh-enabled viewer, but I like donuts too so I’m okay with that.
- Skin: Jenny Nutmeg, Pumpkin by Amacci (new group gift)
- Eyes: Mynerva
- Hair: YIPPIE hair in Bournville by LeLutka
- Nails: Orange You Glad nails by RezIpsa Loc
- T-shirt: You Don’t Know Jack by Rhed Rhode
- Jeans: Iunno jeans by fri.day
- Sneakers: Autumn Orange by In Her Shoes
- Viewer: Second Life 3.1.0
- Halloween Hay Maze at Bay City Fairgrounds
- Halloween Special by Grim Bros.
- Scared to Death Halloween Haunted House
- Menagerie Haunted House
- Bellic Manor Haunted House