SL Route 12 is the longest road I’ve traveled yet. It’s also one of the prettiest and most scenic.
I started early in the morning at the crossroads where the map is and went north, taking the loop first. It’s a narrow, dirt around around a mountain perfect for horseback riding. Eventually, the dirt road gives way to a two-lane paved highway. I chose to drive the rest.
Much of route 12 is along the coast and there are a number of beautiful beaches, cool shops, and other interesting attractions nearby. I encourage you to wander off the beaten path from time to time.
- Skin: Gina Sunkissed 01 Bare, Tuli
- Lips: Guna Sunkissed Red, Tuli
- Lashes: black, Tuli
- Eyes: Mynerva
- Eyebrows: eyebrow 1, brown, Cupcakes
- Hairbase: Natural Brown, Amacci
- Hair: RYKIEL, Bournville, LeLutka (new)
- Nail poish: Honey, Vextra Messing Supershine Nail Polish
- Outfit: The Sea Hole (free)
- Shoes: Le ballerina opaque, tan, TokiDoki
- Necklace: Vintage Camera Necklace, Yummy (new)
- Poses: Juxtapose, Glitterati, skin & bones
- Car: Medaka
- Viewer: Linden Lab 2.6.2 + Starlight
Larger images can be seen on my Flickr.