It was a nice night so I decided to go for a drive along SL Route 1. I began at the sea dock. Route 1 is a long road without a lot to see for stretches so I wanted some speed. The rough, paved road is wide enough for a car, but I opted for my motorcyle.
This is a typical Mainland road with mostly shops, private residences, a few bars and churches, and the occasional oddity. In Sponsa, I drove past the Imagine One Outerland Peace Tower, which I’ve wanted to visit. Sadly, I was disappointed. It’s a three-story glass building in the sky that is almost empty. There isn’t even a sign with information about the building’s purpose.
Route 1 goes through Calleta, home to the Hobo Pawn Shop, Arcadia’s Arcade, the bodega, and other buildings and items from the creative genius of Arcadia Asylum and Aley Arai. It’s a huge library of free stuff and defintely worth checking out.
- Skin: Gina, Sunkissed 01 Bare, Tuli
- Lipgloss: Icing Lip Stain 2, cheLLe
- Eye shadow: Silver Fog 2, M.O.C.K.
- Lashes: black, Tuli
- Nail polish: Raven, Rezipsa Loc
- Hairbase: Natural Brown, Amacci
- Hair: Fedora, Brown, Chestnut, Magika
- Eyes: Mynerva
- Top: String Dress, black, This is a Fawn
- Jeans: Iunno Jeans, Dark Wash, fri.day
- Shoes: MIB Stilettos, HOC Industries
- Necklace: GSH Jenna Necklace, Kress Kreations
- Bracelets: Addiction Stacked Bangles, Baubles
- Ring: Paris Ring, Finesmith Jewelry
- Pose: Lazy Places
- Motorcycle: 19MC
- Viewer: Linden Lab 2.6.2 + Starlight
Larger images can be seen on my Flickr.