I discovered Roche in the Editor’s Picks section of the Destination Guide. I didn’t know what to expect so I arrived bright and early, had a cup of coffee and a pastry at Misaki Bakery, and then grabbed one of the free bicycles available.
Roche is a small island with a lake in the center and a path around it with a few scattered buildings. It can easily and comfortably be explored on foot, but if you’re pressed for time or just want to move along quicker, take a bike. It’s a simple place, but very pretty and photogenic.
- Skin: Skye, Chai, Flirt by Pink Fuel
- Eyes: Mynerva
- Hairbase layer: Coffee, Amacci
- Hair: Horror in Coffee, Posh
- Nail polish: Powder Pink, Rezipsa Loc
- Top: Floral Chemise, Tres Blah for the Seasons Hunt
- Jeans: Frost Jeans, Doppelganger
- Shoes: Sophia pumps, R.icielli for The Dressing Room
- Pose: Glitterati
- Viewer: Linden Lab 2.6.2 + Starlight
- Location: ROCHE
Larger images can be seen on my Flickr.