I began my day at Warben, a quiet, little island. After a pleasant stroll and pause at Leoming for an orange popsicle, I grabbed a sailboat and headed towards a nearby island with a mysterious pyramid. I was pooped by the time I climbed to the top, but it was worth it.
Making my way down again, I hopped back into my sailboat and headed north to explore another nearby island in Tiora. If you’ve ever wanted to go to a deserted tropical island, it’s hard to beat this area. The islands here are lovely and lag-free and because they’re owned by the Linden Department of Public Works, they are here for your enjoyment and you can rez boats and other items.
The real surprise was a little further north — the Sandcastle. Most of the structure is empty, but the throne room is well worth a visit.
Heading north again, I came to another tropical paradise, Volterra, complete with tiki huts and a lovely waterfall. This time I decided to go for a swim.
To the northwest is another island, Urbino. Unlike the others, this one has a furnished shack and food, but whoever lives here wasn’t home. As the sun was beginning to set, I decided to help myself to the food and warm bed.
- Skin: Gina Sunkissed 01 Bare by Tuli
- Lipgloss on tattoo layer: Miss Priss Lipgloss 1 (clear) by Cheap Makeup
- Blush on tattoo layer: Everyday blush 7 by cheLLe
- Hairbase on tattoo layer: Natural Brown, Amacci
- Hair: Lost Coastlines in Dark Brown by Tiny Bird
- Eyes: Mynerva
- Nail Polish: Snowy White by Rezipsa Loc
- Top: Nautical Shirt by Alphavillain for the Seasons Hunt
- Pants: Gaucho Pants by NSD for the Seasons Hunt
- Shoes: Espadrille Flats by Duh for the Seasons Hunt
- Bikini: Out There in the Dark Bikini by Pig for the Seasons Hunt
- Ring: Fly Little Bird Ring by Magic Nook for the Seasons Hunt
- Necklace: Superstar by Stellar
- Poses: Embody, Area Code
- Sailboat: Linden Department of Public Works (free)
- Viewer: Linden Lab 2.6.2