Today I began my journey at the Coastal Waterway in Gilpatric. I took the Sandy Beach Trail heading east. There’s not too much to see along the way. It’s mostly builds in process, random homes, and a lot of abandoned land, but every now and then, there’s something interesting plus it’s surprisingly quiet and lag-free. I took a life ring down Tessentor Canal and then hopped on my bike again and made my way to Lastness Marina, a great place to rez boats, relax, and catch a beautiful sunset.
Larger images can be seen on my Flickr.
- Skin: Gina Sunkissed 01 Bare, Tuli
- Hairbase on tattoo layer: Natural Brown, Amacci
- Hair: Trinity in Treacle, Truth
- Nail polish: Vextra Messing Supershine Nail Polish in Peach
- Toenail polish: Vextra Messing Supershine ToeNail Polish in Mandarin
- Eyes: Mynerva
- Dress: St. Augustine Dress in Sienna, Tiny Bird
- Bikini: SWIM Island Punch Bikini by Ianni Lane
- Sandals: Signature Sandals in brown and gold by lassitude & ennui
- Bracelets: Tortoiseshell bracelets, Eclectica
- Necklace: April group gift, NHA!
- Bicycle: LDPW Bike (free)
- Poses: Glitterati, Still Life
- Viewer: Linden Lab 2.6.2