Before I joined SL, someone told me that it is so large, you can never see it all. I don’t know if that’s true, but there certainly is a lot to see. Cubey Terra’s walk across the Mainland has inspired other SLU members, myself included (always a sucker for a road trip) to explore more of what the Linden Department of Public Works has to offer.
My adventure began bright and early at Barney’s Bay, following the advice of a fellow SLU member. I grabbed a brand new bike and pedaled into the charming coastal town, grabbed a hearty cup of coffee, and hit the pavement.
Barney’s Bay has some cute shops including a candy store, ice cream parlor, and flower shop. I stopped by the Mole & Mole Travel Agency for ideas on more places to explore. After a little sailing and lunch at the Hog’s Head pub, I hit the souvenir shop and was on my way.
Keep in mind that Barney’s Bay is owned by the Linden Department of Public Works. Most of the buildings are empty there isn’t any business going on here. It’s just a cute place to visit.
Larger images can be seen on my Flickr.
- Skin: Gina Sunkissed 01 Bare, Tuli
- Lips on tattoo layer: Gina Sunkissed Red, Tuli
- Nail polish: Chocolate Ganache, Rezipsa Loc
- Hairbase on tattoo layer: Natural Brown, Amacci
- Hair: Bitter, lamb for Fifty Linden Friday
- Eyes: Mynerva
- Top: Larissa Minitop by R.icielli for The Dressing Room
- Tee: Barney Bay Dark Blue TShirt (free)
- Jeans: Clarissa by R.icielli for The Dressing Room
- Jacket: Brown Leather Jacket by bubble
- Shoes: Classic flats, Baby Monkey
- Bicycle: LDPW Bike (free)
- Pose: Estetica
- Location: Barney’s Bay
- Viewer: Linden Lab 2.6.2
- Windlights: by Penny Patton