I woke up today to find my shack underwater!
Tonight is Venetian Night in New Toulouse. The water has risen and the streets have become canals. Bring your boat and come explore the beautiful city and swamps of New Toulouse by the flames of candles and lanterns. Scheduled boating is from 2:00pm – 3:00pm SLT and from 7:00pm – 8:00pm SLT.
We shall conclude our Venetian Night, as well as our week-long Festival of Lights, at the Inaugural Macaroon Ball at the Hôtel Spiritueaux from 8:00pm – 10:00pm SLT. Captain Starling Alecto will host this Venetian Masquerade at the hotel off the square in New Toulouse Bourbon and Prim Minister Gabrielle Riel will provide Classical music on Radio Riel New Toulouse. Formal attire from any era, with masks, encouraged. Captain Alecto invites all guests to tour the hotel…at their own risk.
- Skin: Gina Sunkissed Bare 01 by Tuli
- Eyelashes on tattoo layer: Black by Tuli
- Lips on tattoo later: Cherry Glossy Lips by Heartsick
- Eyes: Mynerva for the Geekgasm Hunt
- Hairbase on tattoo layer: Amacci Dark Brown
- Hair: Timeless glamour in Coffee by Clawtooth
- Dress: Ivalde
- Various homes by Morrighain Aeon, Orinoco Beresford, Unscrupulous Aker, Isolahara Catteneo, Fatima Ur, Nikita Weyman
- Various boats by Carricre Wind, Rya Nitely
- Location: New Toulouse Bayou
- WindLight: A-6AM
- Viewer: Linden Lab’s 2.5.0 Beta